They are getting fewer and fewer ....
I don't mean for them to.
I just don't feel creative or have anything blogworthy to say. I'm just kinda here right now.
I need some coffee, that would rock.
Only two things to report. Supposedly, my sister is having a girl. I hope so, I really wanted a girl :) So many cute things to buy. I've bought so much crap already...she's not even born yet and you can smell the rotten on her..hehe
Other good news..or at least for me---I've given up smoking. I'm 9 days quit today. Woo freakin hoo! Wish me luck I can stay clean. Next for me--exercising again. I just feel so old in tihs body. I look at my face and I think I look a good 10 years older than I am. I body aches a lot--hands and ankles mostly. I think its from retaining fluid...maybe a little arthritis..not sure. Listen to me, I sound 80!
Anyway, back to excercising is next. I'll probably post more when I start doing that, I found it helped last time.
Anyhoo--that is all for me now. My coffee awaits!
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home